Saba Homes, a US based non-profit humanitarian and educational organisation, operates a unique home for orphan girls and an emerging school system in Pakistan reflecting mainstream Islamic values, academic excellence, and service to humanity. The main objective of the organisation is to develop institutions and safe environments to transform deserving children into leaders with knowledge, love and integrity, through funds raised in the U.S. and elsewhere to support projects in Pakistan and locally.
Saba Homes is looking to hire a full-time Communications & Administrative Specialist. This individual will perform variety of marketing and administrative related tasks including but not limited to:
The development of strategies, content-creation and material related to direct mail/email/social media fundraising and program awareness marketing campaigns, newsletters, annual reports, blogs, websites and presentations.
- Provide administrative support for the USA fundraising operations like answering emails, answering and making phone calls, timely follow-up with donors and potential donors, coordinates virtual meetings / conference calls, meeting minutes and assists with the development of reports and presentations.
Preferred and required job qualifications for the position are as follows:
- Education: Minimum a Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or Public Relations or equivalent experience required.
- Work Experience: Minimum three years communications/administrative work experience; Non-profit work experience; and experience in creating social media fundraising and outreach campaigns preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Superior English verbal, written and interpersonal communication (correct punctuation and grammar) and relationship building and customer service skills are required as this person will be virtual staff for a US organization.
- Strong skills in creating fundraising content and story development skills are required. Strong persuasive writing proficiency. Superior understanding of messaging and framing.
- Excellent knowledge and skills in creating social media campaigns and successfully using various social media vehicles with a proven record of driving visitors and building a fanbase to these social media outlets.
- Excellent computer proficiency with all needed software suites.
- Must have ability to work independently and collaboratively as needed and strong attention to detail, organizational skills and ability to prioritize successfully and juggle multiple projects with superb accuracy in a fast paced busy work environment.
- Must be able to travel to United States or other locations as assigned. Travel expenses will be covered.
- Must have a valid passport, driver’s license, and clean criminal and driving record.
- Flexible schedule required, including ability to work early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays as required by USA operations’ needs.
To Apply, Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover letter describing prior experience, accomplishments, and interest in the position
- Résumé with salary history
- Two writing /project samples (something you have written/created for a course or project)
- Names and contact info of three references (2 professional and 1 personal)
- Additional two references in US (if any)
- LinkedIn profile link (if any)
- Skype ID (if any)